In the event an issue is escalated to Technical Support, an agent may request that raw data is provided for troubleshooting purposes. In addition, Spartan Support will be monitoring the performance of the product. This article describes how to transfer raw data to Spartan Support.
- On the Laptop, open the Spartan COVID-19 Software and navigate to the Log.
- Select the test(s) you would like to export by checking the box(es) beside the date and time of the desired test(s). If you intend to export all the data, click the box at the top to select all. Then select Export.
- An export settings window will appear. In the “Include Test Data” dropdown menu select Heavy. Toggle Include PDFs of test results to OFF. Toggle Include diagnostic data to ON. Select Export.
- An export settings window will appear. In the Include Test Data dropdown menu select Heavy. Ensure that the Include sample identifiers selection is turned OFF to prevent the sharing of any confidential information. Toggle Include PDFs of test results to OFF. Toggle Include diagnostic data to ON. Select Export.
- A Windows Save File window will appear. Save the exported data to a location of your choice on the computer
- After saving the exported file, it will need to be transferred to a computer with an internet connection to complete the remaining steps.